Travis Scott, The Weeknd, and Bad Bunny are poised to collaborate on a new single.
The SICKO MODE rapper and Starboy singer announced the KPOP duet with the Puerto Rican pop artist in a joint Instagram post on Wednesday.
The remark for Travis and The Weeknd read “Flame Abe Benito,” a play on all three stars’ names, followed by “Out Tomorrow Night.”
The announcement comes many weeks after Bad Bunny, 29, said he and Travis, 32, have been collaborating on tracks.
Last month, Bad Bunny told Rolling Stone, “We worked on that a while back – and I think Travis has been working on his project for a minute.” I don’t know if maybe I’ll release a song (this year) if I like it enough, but I don’t think so. I said this year was for resting.”
After his interview the buzz was high in the music atmosphere, as the three big names from the world of rap and hip-hop music have decisively joined hands to create a remarkable single for years to come.
The partnership also came after the Egyptian Musicians’ Syndicate attempted to prevent Travis from launching his new album Utopia on July 28 with a live concert at the Giza pyramids.
The union said it was cancelling the event permit because it “contradict(s) the identity of Egyptian culture.”
However, promoter Live Nation informed fans that there had been “no changes” to the scheduled concert in a statement shared with Pitchfork.
This groundbreaking collaboration combines Travis Scott’s distinctive rap prowess with The Weeknd’s soulful and hauntingly strong vocals, all perfectly matched by Bad Bunny’s contagious Latin flair.
Fans around the world are vibrating with anticipation, looking forward to an explosive combination of genres and styles that will definitely push the boundaries of innovation. With these celebrities collaborating, we can expect an adrenaline-pumping anthem that will dominate the airwaves and make music history.
For more updates- click here
Also follow us on Google News